When I was still a child, I dreamed of becoming a princess in a perfect world where sadness has no space for me. But as years passes by, I realized that I’m not a child that should always be pampered anymore.
We should face all the problems and responsibilities we may encounter in our life. Because if we may able to pass this challenges, it will bear a good fruit. There comes a time that we need to decide in our own and to live independently. We should all face the consequences from our own decisions and not just escape from them. We should learn how to cope and encounter them with bravery, honesty, and intelligence.
No matter what happens, we should not forget our family and friends who helped me become a better person and never left us alone in times of difficulties, lastly, God our creator, who will be forever with us. Let’s be thankful because without them, we’re nothing. Live life to the fullest!!
No comments:
Post a Comment