Monday, September 17, 2012

SONA 2012

President Benigno Simeon Aquino II delivered his 3rd State of The Nation Address last July 23, 2012 at Session Hall Of the House of Representatives, Batasan Pambansa Complex.
During his first three years as a president, I’m not satisfied yet with his accomplishments. He didn’t even mention some important matters in his speech like the current bills and the OFW. He acted as if he doesn’t care about the lives of the OFW who are working hard in other countries just to have a better life here in the Philippines. He mentioned that the crimes here in the country have decreased. But if you watch the news, there are so many crimes happening in the country. And last, about the endless debate of Reproductive Health Bill. He said that this about the “Responsible Parenthood”. Is it right? I don’t think so. But what does he know about it? He doesn’t have his own family and he is being linked with so many women.
Well, I hope that his remaining years will be batter and successful especially his programs. I hope and pray that it will be a big help for those who really need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment