Monday, October 8, 2012

Reflection


            As we go on with our lives, we’re going to face problems and troubles. And it’s part of life.
            During the second chapter of my life, I have learned a lot of lessons involving computers. I wasn’t really at it but now I’m still on the process on developing my skills on how to manage and use the computer expertly. It’s quite hard that’s why I’m trying so hard to be able to cope up with class.
            I hope that the next chapters are going to be smooth and easier but I will still be learning a lot of things about computers that could help me in the future.

14 comments:

  1. Do your best mahfriend :)
    I know you will learn more and easile. :)
    Be strong to face all challenges in your life.
    Nice blog anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do that Aira, just trust yourself and always do your best. :)
    Don't give up okay? :)
    Good luck bebe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know learning is hard, facing circumstances and uphill battles, but it's worth it. Exploring and learning the computer world is different and has so much fun. Keep moving on and never give up. By the way, nice blog Twin Princess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Day, thumbs up for your reflection. Just face all the challenges that you may encounter in your life, believe in your self. Opened your mind in all the learning that you may know. and I hope you can shared that to others someday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one Aira!!! remember to manage your time, face and try to overcome problems that you may encounter.. and dont forget to pray :) i know that you are very strong, just strive harder to reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ever since i was a child, i knew that living in this tricky world is not as easy as we thought it would be. i am so proud of you bestfriend for the unending patience on your studies. you did a very good job.:) you should keep it up. and REMEMBER TO COMMENT ON MY BLOG. PPPPPPPPPPLLLLEEEAAASSSSEEEEE:)))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life is like an ocean. Sometimes it's calm, sometimes wavy. Just like life. There are so many challenges in life, but we have to keep holding on. in everything that you do, don't forget that you have your family, friends, teachers and specially God to help you. Just have faith in yourself that you can achieve something. Believe in your dreams. Good luck for the next quarter. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. i know that all problems have a solution.. so just do your best in every lesson that are going to take.. GOdbless d

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice reflection .. just continue what you've started... :):) do your best. and make it on the top....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job sis! Just face the endless hardships, that's life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know you can do it bhezie! :)) Just listen to our teacher during discussion ok? :) study hard and GOODLUCK :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Problems are made for us to be stronger. Problems will always be there. It's good that you did your best to cope up. I'm sure that you can still try harder! Just believe in yourself, okay? Good luck and God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice one sixie!!!
    hahaha:-) my other bhexie...keep it up!!!huh?! and show more from you,okay?

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice one sissyko! :)) don't worry 'kay? problems are just challenges in order for us to become stronger and beautiful one. jokesss :PP keep it up:P Aja! :))

    ReplyDelete